Thursday, October 14, 2010

thrills & spills

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I have been a obsessed fan of roller coasters. And with my hometown area being Southern California, I certainly get my fix of adrenaline throughout the year. One of my favorite parks is Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. It just has an entire spectrum of roller coasters...18 to be exact. 18 is going to be the count during 2011. I just read an announcement that SFMM will be opening 3 new roller coasters next year (technically, 2 brand new and 1 renovated). Superman: Escape from Krypton is actually a new version of Superman: The Escape in which the cars will actually be turned around backwards and still go 100 mph up the large tower, freshly repainted.

Another new coaster is for the young kiddies. Six Flags does need those because they want the whole family.

But the exciting one is called the Green Lantern. It's just a crazy look contraption, that takes up a tiny amount of space. Yes it is technically a roller coaster...I can't really describe. Just check out the video below to see all the new things coming next year.



Now speaking of spills, I feel like I have been deprived of sleep lately. Just for the past few nights, I have slept terribly. But last night was absolutely the worst. I started to fall asleep at 11:30 PM, then woke up at 12:30AM with a bad stomach pain, almost to the point of vomiting. I took some Ibuprofen to ease the pain, then went back to sleep at 1:30AM and woke up again at 4:00AM. Finally fell back asleep until 6:45AM when I woke up with my alarm, but didn't get out of bed and didn't wake up until 8AM; the start of my class today. But luckily I was able to make it over there without really missing anything.



It sucked. But I feel better now. I enjoy posting on my blog so please keep up.

What is your favorite roller coaster?

No comments:

Post a Comment