Wednesday, October 13, 2010

technology is superior...

So this is my first daily blog post. I can't decide whether I can post it for the day before, or technically today. It's much too late, but not sleeping much has started to become a trend in college.

Writing in a standard journal has turned into an old art form, but I am one to keep up with the times and do my own blog. No more bad ink, broken pencils, or ripped pages...just infinite text of a web page.

Most of the time, I can include a rant, or vent, or anything I just want to share and such. Today...just the fact that the real work for some classes has started to really take their toll. Study time begins.



Tomorrow is a new day...hopefully everything will be better. I just got to have faith.

Another post will come later, technically today. But for now, it's time for sleep.


posted by Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment