Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the biggest loser

So the first of my two midterms was early this morning and it went a lot better than I thought. Although, I can't say I wasn't too happy as to how much writing I had to do. I had a bad case of writer's cramp...but at least that one is over with. Now it's on to studying for Thursday test!


But other than that, I have to say that I have taken an interest in the NBC show "The Biggest Loser". This is a reality competition in which contestants, struggling with obesity, are given a second chance to lose weight for a grand prize. I wasn't too sure about this show when I first caught it a few years ago, but this year, I have chosen to watch an entire season and it is quite amazing. Just the fact that some people don't necessarily come here for the money, but rather the purpose of being more healthy and in shape. I have to say this it is so great to see that people are really fighting to make their lives last!

A big salute, not only to those on the Biggest Loser, but anyone who has decided to turn their life around and make a change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment