Thursday, October 14, 2010

i want to pump me up...

Back during this past summer, I attempted to complete P90X, the infamous workout routine that has you gripping for life when its over (not really). But after I got into the groove of things with it, it actually began to produce results. Granted, I am not one for sticking with the diet of chugging down protein to make myself bigger and such. I'm just used to doing the workout.



However, I got to about day 60 until I got so stacked with having to prepare to move on to my university. So I could not complete it.

But now that I am prepared to get back into a workout habit, I developed my own routine that involves an Ab exercise on 3 days of the week and upper body exercises the other 3 days. It is only about 20 minutes each day so it is very easy to get it done.

I am already starting to feel a change, even after 4 days :)

And by the way...who says I can't post more than once a day on a daily blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment