Monday, May 23, 2011

strange and unprepared

Copeland is one of my absolute favorite bands and they have inspired me to try and learn how to play the piano. This is the song that I am learning how to play. It's not difficult by any means, but it's just not easy remember exactly where all the fingers go to which keys they should be on. Plus, singing while playing is hard as well. But I plan to do both of them and hopefully record them or do a video of me playing it. It just takes practice.




On another note, I also love Aaron's (the lead singer) use of the Rhodes Piano. It is such an amazing instrument and I want one really bad. It's very vintage but has such an unbeatable sound and style. If only I was made of money, and yes if I had a job right now.

But I can still dream can't I?




Such a mesmerizing sound

No comments:

Post a Comment