Sunday, May 29, 2011

Star Tours: The Adventures Continue

As promise from an earlier post, I would put up a full HD video of a complete walk-through/ride POV of the new and improved Star Tours at Disneyland. Word is so far that the attraction is great and a much needed improvement for the ride. Even though it hasn't OFFICIALLY opened yet (it will on June 3rd), guests have already taken their flights on it and seem to love it. What I like about this new ride is the random variations of each flight so you will never get the same thing twice in a row. I have always said that if they wanted to improve Star Tours, they should make each separate pod go to a different location. This does even better than that by adding even more variations. I'm excited to eventually get the chance to try it out. Who knows...maybe this summer if I can get in a good word with a friend that works there to help sign me in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment