Friday, May 27, 2011

Stanley Cup is ALMOST HERE!!!

Tonight is a very crucial game for two teams: The Tampa Bay Lightning and the Boston Bruins. Who ever wins tonight will go on to the Stanley Cup to face the Vancouver Canucks for the Championship. Now this entire season of the NHL was on e of the first times in my life that I ever really gave a darn about any sports and really got into it with statistics and predictability. I even filled out a bracket at the beginning of the playoffs to see who would go to the Stanley Cup. While some of my rounds never happened, I did predict that the Vancouver Canucks and the Tampa Bay Lightning would go all the way to the end to face each other. I am 50% correct on one half. Only after tonight will I know I the other half will make it. In the end, I did predict the Canucks to win the entire thing, however, that is still a few days away until the start of the Cup round.

For tonight, it is all BOLTS baby! I am a fan of the Lightning and I would love to see them go back to the Stanley Cup.

If you want to listen to the game LIVE AS IT HAPPENS, click here:

Eastern Conference Finals Game 7: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Boston Bruins

No comments:

Post a Comment